Avasara Academy’s admissions process is designed to ensure equity among candidates. The process also enables the Academy to find students who will thrive in our academic environment and who have the potential to be exceptional leaders in their community.
An overview of the process:
- Expression of Interest: Please visit our Apply Now page to express your interest in joining Avasara Academy.
- Online Application: Once we hear from you, we will send you our online application form. This will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- Admissions Testing: All students must sit entrance exams in English and math.
- Interviews: Students who meet or exceed our entrance exam requirements will be invited for student and parent interview.
- Admissions Decisions: We consider all of the information gathered from the interviews and assessments, and then inform families of their application status – either accepted, denied, or waitlisted.
- Enrollment: Accepted students must confirm their space at the Academy in writing, submit additional documentation, and pay any fees that may be due.
We look forward to meeting prospective students and their families. Please visit our Apply Now page to initiate the admissions process.