Avasara's extracurricular activities and student clubs foster leadership, teamwork and resilience. Our student activities encourage cultural enrichment, creativity and individual expression, physical well-being and good sportsmanship.
Sports (through outdoor and indoor gym facilities)
- Multi-gym introductory program for admitted students to explore a variety of sports
- School teams representing the Academy
- Intramural games among the residential houses
- Big sister coaching opportunities across years
- Open play nights; charity games with faculty
- Inter-school tournaments and sporting events with high caliber secondary schools
Cultural arts program (through Arts Center)
- Dance, music and fine art classes and group activities spanning classical Indian to contemporary forms
- Concerts, school-wide talent show, arts fair and on-site gallery exhibiting student work
- Open-air amphitheater for student theater productions
Student clubs and organizations
- Avasara students can initiate and participate in a wide variety of student clubs, including environmental organizations, journalism clubs, and various dance and drama groups.